- I was excited on my first day to become a nurse. I will be excited on my final day to be called a Nurse. The days in-between are short compared to the career that awaits me.
- I remember why I came here; I will save lives; I will hold the hand of the dying.
- Studying is not forever. Studying is the temporary path to my future success.
- Studying is not my passion, it’s the journey. Nursing is my passion.
- I will not let frustrating experiences deter me. I will allow these to inspire me.
- I can learn from all nurses, those who are my role models and those who are not. Both can teach me valuable lessons so that I can make a difference in the lives of others.
- Nursing opens a world of opportunity and a lifetime of rewards.
- My nursing career is not about papers and exams. It is about caring and compassion.
- I will not give up on my dreams. The nursing profession needs me.
- I am not defined by my letter grades. I am defined by my empathy at the bedside.
Ashley and Linda